Dates to be confirmed
CORNWALL, ENGLAND, SURF & YOGA RETREAT
A week of surf, yoga and soul discovering the beautiful coastline of Cornwall. Depending on your level we will support you to reach your individual surf improvement goals. Whether that is green wave transition, longboarding tips or basic feedback on your position and manoevering. Most of all we will have a lot of fun!
The Cornwall Surf & Yoga Retreat is based in the seaside town of Falmouth, located on the stunning coast of Cornwall. You will stay in a typical Cornish cottage style house with stunning views over the picturesque harbour and sea. Falmouth's famed restaurants, stores and surfshops are all within walking distance of your retreat home.
Start each day with a delicious and locally sourced sustainable and healthy breakfast, then enjoy daily guided surf trips with individually tailored coaching from Concha. Whatever your current level of surfing experience Concha will help you to improve your skills and gain confidence in the waves. Bring balance and harmony into the body in the evening with candlelit restorative yoga sessions with Lauren that will leave your heart full and your body feeling blissfully rested for your next day of surfing and adventure. Don't worry if you have not practiced yoga before - Lauren will help to guide you through your introduction to yoga and you'll be feeling the huge benefits of the practice in no time.
There will be a range of other great activities on offer which can be organised along the way. We will visit the UK's largest indoor Skatepark and have an introduction to skateboarding, visit world famous longboard champion and shaper Ben Skinner at his factory Skindog Surfboards and learn how to shape a Surfboard, try out local traditional Cornish food and Ales or just stroll along the many beautiful Beaches that Cornwall has to offer.
• 7 nights stay in a traditional Cornish home with views over the harbor & sea
• A daily healthy and sustainable locally sourced breakfast
• 4 yoga classes with Lauren (maybe more if we are waiting for the surf!)
• Daily guided surf sessions and individual coaching with Concha
• A free Cornish Lines T-shirt by local artist Patrick Biddulph
• Photos of your experience with us to share with your friends and family
• Transfer from close airport (Newquay) or Trainstation (Truro)
• Surfgear if needed (Board, Wetsuit, Booties etc...)
THIS TRIP IS IDEAL FOR
This an all levels yoga retreat suitable for all ages, couples, friends and solo travellers are welcome. Our breakfasts will be a healthy and locally sourced feast every morning. We can accommodate most special food requests (gluten free, dairy free, vegan etc.).
You can fly to Newquay airport where we can arrange a transfer for you. Or the closest train station is Truro where we can arrange a transfer also.
• shared room with 1 person £775
• Early Bird offer until end of January - £50 off
• Returning guests - £100 off
A deposit of non-refundable £200 is required to hold your spot, full balance is 2 weeks before the start of the retreat.